Friday, January 11, 2013

Thanks so much to everyone who is following BENTLEE in this new year. This is the year that BENTLEE will proclaim VICTORY! He already won the battle with a really big bad dog and this year he will win the LOVE and admiration of animal lovers and consumers world wide.

For the first time I am posting pictures of my dog TIGER just days after his attack. Why am I doing this now? because as traumatic as it was to hear my dog wailing and crying while being attack and me kicking and fighting with the 90lb dog was traumatic for me as well. It's very hard for me to look at the pictures because I felt I was being attacked too. After tiger was grabbed and was shaken like a toy and me kicking thinking I'm next. He finally let go and tiger amazingly stood his ground to defend his self.

We immediately took him to the hospital. The doctors gave him a 50/50 chance and thank GOD he made it! That's what inspired me to create the BENTLEE brand.

So remember Bentlee friends when your faced with adversities don't ever give up on your self. Don't let those voices in the back of your mind tell you your not good enough, your not smart enough, your not pretty enough. DON'T GIVE UP!  







Next I will post on what to do if your ever in the situation because I made a few mistakes.
Thank you Bentlee friends and please tell a friend.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVERY ONE. THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.
    GOTO WWW.BENTLEEWEARBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

    PEACE AND LOVE
    MATTY.B

    ReplyDelete